Thinking of a cool Halloween hairstyle that will match your costume? Halloween is just days away and can’t think of a hairstyle that will complete your look? We list down 5 hottest Halloween hairstyles that will rock your look.
Pippi Longstocking Braids
This cute simple and easy do can match any outfit for Halloween. With the help of some tools, in just 5 minutes you can achieve this look and making sure that it stay that way the whole day, use Milkshake Life Styling Open Air Hairspray to hold that look and looking fresh, light and completely effortless. Check out the video below on how to create the style.
The Pumpkin Patch
With a little bit of accessories this clean but head turner hair do is definitely a must try. Perfect for your cute little daughter or even for you.
Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to achieve this look:
- Divide the hair in half horizontally across the head. Pull each half into a ponytail close to the part. Make one ponytail to be a little off-centered to the left.
- Grab two bun molds and slip them over the ponytail. Spread the ponytail evenly around the mold and secure it down with another elastic.
5. Take the ribbon up over the bun and thread your needle back underneath. Wrap it as many times as you like to make it look like a pumpkin.
6. Finish by threading the ribbon under the bun one final time and secure the end of the ribbon down with a bobby pin. Do the same on the other bus as well.
7. Grab a green pipe cleaner for each bun and make the step and vines by twisting it around a pen. Stick the end down into the bun mold and it will hold just fine.
8. Finish and hold it up with Osis+ Session Label Strong Hold Hairspray to retain a natural clean feel along with strong style hold.
Queen of Hearts
If you want more dramatic look for this Halloween, this Alice in Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts is a perfect fit. With a bit of effort and some wax spray like the Style Sexy hair Play Dirty Dry Wax Spray, it will help your hair keep into shape and achieving a chic look without product build up or stickiness on the hair.
Hair Pin Curls
If you are dreaming of becoming a zombie cheerleader for the Halloween, a hair pin curl is the perfect match for your hair. You are going to need lots of hair pins and a quality flat iron like the Ergo Ionic Ceramic Flat Smoothing Iron for this look.
Twist Faux Braid
If you want to look like a Greek or Roman Goddess, finish your look with a Twist Faux Braid. All you need are hair pins, hair elastics, hair spray and hair accessory to complete the look. Achieve this look in just 5-8 minutes.
After styling your hair remember to let it breathe and treat them with care. Apply Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment which is nutrient rich, strengthens and restores damaged, weak, and vulnerable hair. You can also choose lots of nutrient rich products at www.monsterhair.com.